Monday, March 12

Sunday's food

Sunday went a LOT better.

For breakfast I had the chocolate egg coconut shake from my meal plan (sans banana) for breakfast.  It definitely filled me up and kept me full all through my workout.  yay.  i think this is definitely a winner.

After my workout I had some grilled chicken, yellow squash, red pepper, red onion, mushroom, and asparagus.  All cooked with a little olive oil and some adobo.  My portion was 2 of the kabobs and 2 mushrooms and a few asparagus.

 I then served it over a serving of quinoa that had been cooked in vegetable stock and garlic. 

Then after lunch I was doing work on my basement and pushing heavy wheel barrels around again, and playing with my kids in the yard.  Then for dinner, I had Parmesan crusted tilapia, garlic and herb purple potatoes, and asparagus, mushrooms, and squash.  This was soo good.  


No comments:

Post a Comment