Wednesday, March 14

Tuesday's Meals

Well, Tuesday didn't quite follow the plan either, but without flexibility I would get no where.  Since DLS has kept me from getting up at a reasonable time, I had a pure protein bar for breakfast.

For a snack, I had a serving of raw nuts - almonds, walnuts, and pecans.

 

Lunch was still my "Everything but the kitchen sink salad" 
  • baby spinach
  • kale
  • red onions
  • kalmatta olives
  • sundried tomatoes
  • grilled chicken
  • broccoli
  • cauliflower
  • dressing of olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt & pepper, oregano, & basil
Dinner was still nachos but since it was postworkout I had my nachos on corn chips this time and were still served with avocado & sour cream.

Before bed I had a small glass of merlot and a half of serving of mixed raw nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment